- 1 December 2020 - 3 December 2020
- London, UK
- Oceanology International (OI) offers the world’s leading forum where industry, academia and government share knowledge and connect with the ocean technology and marine science communities. Oceanology International’s world-class exhibition and conference help bring together marine professionals, businesses and organisations to improve their strategies for measuring, developing, protecting and operating in the world’s oceans.
Echosounder data processing using Echoview
An Echoview training course will provide you with the skills to understand your single-beam and/or multibeam echosounder data, and to process it efficiently and accurately using Echoview.
We offer a range of course options to suit your varying needs:
- Online or face-to-face
- Public or private
- Fundamental or Advanced
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned veteran, we believe there is always more to learn with respect to:
- Echosounder theory
- Digital signal processing
- Echoview features
- Data-processing workflow
Please see below for the currently scheduled public courses and associated pricing.
For further information about Echoview training courses, please check out our training brochure.
If you can't find a public course to suit and/or you're interested in a private course, please email us at email@example.com and let's work something out!
Fundamental and Advanced public courses for a variety of time zones are listed below.
If a registration link is not yet available for a listed course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your interest.
USD 1200/person standard rate, USD 900/person student rate*
Please register at least 2 weeks before the course date to guarantee timely delivery of your course Echoview license dongle.
- May 18-22 – Online (CEST, UTC+2). Click here to register
- June 01-05 – Online (JST, UTC+9)
- June 22-26 – Online (CDT, UTC-5). Click here to register
- August 17-21 – Online (CDT, UTC-5)
“Better come correct” – Echosounder characterization (instrument calibration) and data calibration
- July 07 – Online (CEST, UTC+2)
- July 09 – Online (CDT, UTC-5)
- July 14 – Online (JST, UTC+9)
“Clean sweep” – Data cleaning (unwanted samples, variance, noise, signal attenuation)
- July 16-17 – Online (JST, UTC+9)
- July 21-22 – Online (CEST, UTC+2)
- July 28-29 – Online (CDT, UTC-5)
“Stay on target” – Target detection and tracking (point targets, volume targets)
- September 08-09 – Online (JST, UTC+9)
- September 15-16 – Online (CEST, UTC+2)
- September 22-23 – Online (CDT, UTC-5)
“Classified information” – Target classification (point targets, volume targets, the bottom)
- October 06-07 – Online (JST, UTC+9)
- October 13-14 – Online (CEST, UTC+2)
- October 20-21 – Online (CDT, UTC-5)
“Count on it” – Target characterization (echo counting, echo integration)
- November 10-11 – Online (JST, UTC+9)
- November 17-18 – Online (CET, UTC+1)
- November 24-25 – Online (CST, UTC-6)
* These prices include delivery of a timed Echoview license dongle and a download link for the course materials. Optional extra – USD 100/person for delivery of a printed and bound Learner Guide and a USB stick with the course materials.
** Optional extras – USD 100/person for delivery of a timed Echoview license dongle; USD 100/person for delivery of a printed and bound Learner Guide and a USB stick with the course materials.
Meet us at the following events: