- Trainer: Briony Hutton
- Status: In this free webinar we'll guide you through the new features in Echoview 9.
- Register here.
- Submissions Close: 30 July 2018
Echosounder data processing using Echoview: An Echoview training course will provide you with the skills to understand your single-beam and/or multibeam echosounder data, and to process it efficiently using Echoview. Courses are offered globally and are tailored to best suit your level of experience and particular learning requirements. They are classroom based and run by one or more of our skilled and experienced Echoview staff trainers.
For course details, including pricing, please download our training brochure.
Meet us at the following events:
- 19 August - 23 August 2018
- Atlantic City, New Jersey
- The 148th Annual Meeting of AFS has the theme of "Communicating the science of fisheries conservation to diverse audiences", and will have a wide range of sessions that span interdisciplinary research and management approaches to improve aquatic resources.
- 13 November - 14 November 2018
- Hotel Shilla Stay, Jeju, South Korea
- The 12th AFAS annual meeting promote the dissemination and development of fisheries acoustics in Asia.
- 20 November - 22 November 2018
- Perth, Australia
- The AORES symposium aims to foster collaboration and future growth of the Australian ocean renewable energy sector (wave, tide and offshore wind). It brings together industry, academics, policy makers and other stakeholders to share information on the latest domestic developments and scientific advancements. This second symposium follows on from the very successful inaugural event in Melbourne in 2016.