Watch now: the introduction to Echoview 9 webinar
8 August 2018
In case you missed our live webinar last week, you can now watch a recording online.
During this webinar we guide you through some of the great new features available in Echoview 9. The webinar is designed for users who are already familiar with Echoview and would like to see a demonstration of the new features in the latest release.
New features covered include:
- Threshold offset algorithm and vegetation analysis
- Wideband data processing tools, for Simrad EK80 data
- New and expanded operators
- Region class symbols
- New COM functionality
- Sticky notes
- Transducer and frequency automation
- Echoexplore, a spatial catalog for hydroacoustic data files
Echoview 9 is available for download from our website.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you're unable to watch the webinar on YouTube, or with any questions about the exciting new features in Echoview 9.