Watch now: Introduction to Echoview 8 webinar
18 May 2017
If you were unable to participate in the Echoview 8 webinar earlier this week, you can now view the recording online.
During this recorded webinar Echoview Software's Product Manager, Briony Hutton, guides you through some of the great new features available in Echoview 8.
The webinar is ideal for users who are already familiar with Echoview and would like to see a demonstration of the new features in the latest release.
New features covered include:
- An introduction to the Echoview Data File Format
- Using the new Attenuated Signal Removal and Motion Range Bitmap operators
- Improved accessibility for scenes and 3D objects
- The increased functionality and benefits for multibeam surfaces
- Still images alongside echogram data
Echoview 8 is available for download from our website.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions about these useful new features.