Links of the month: September 2019
30 September 2019
Read the publications from the Echoview user community for September.
- Working Document to the ICES Working Group on Widely Distributed Stocks (WGWIDE)
- Density estimates of moon jellyfish (Aurelia coerulea) in the Yeongsan Estuary using nets and hydroacoustics
- Proposal for a methodology review of a combined visual-hydroacoustic survey of Oregon’s nearshore semi-pelagic black (Sebastes melanops), blue (Sebastes mystinus) and deacon (Sebastes diaconus) rockfish
- Pelagic production and the recruitment of juvenile polar cod Boreogadus saida in Canadian Arctic seas
- Evaluating changes in humpback whale prey in Glacier Bay National Park and Icy Strait, Alaska
- Niche dynamics of sympatric non‐breeding shearwaters under varying prey availability
- A Southern Ocean archipelago enhances feeding opportunities for a krill predator
If you have a paper you would like us to feature in a future news post, please email us at email@example.com.