Links of the month: September 2018
26 September 2018
Recent publications from the Echoview community.
- Predicting the current and future suitable habitat distributions of the anchovy (Engraulis ringens) using the Maxent model in the coastal areas off central‐northern Chile
- Comparisons of echo-integration performance from two multiplexed echosounders
- Winter is cool: spatio-temporal patterns of the squat lobster (Munida gregaria) and the Fuegian sprat (Sprattus fuegensis) in a sub-Antarctic estuarine environment
- Cruise report from the international ecosystem summer survey in the Nordic seas (IESSNS) 30th of June – 6 th of August 2018
- Comparing acoustic classification methods to estimate krill biomass in the Georges Bank region from 1999 to 2012
- Correlation of substrate fraction percentage with acoustic backscattering strength from single beam echosounder detection
- Report on the SWFSC’s collection of data during the 2015 joint U.S.-Canada integrated acoustic and trawl survey of pacific hake and coastal pelagic species (SaKe 2015; 1507sh) within the California current ecosystem, 15 June to 10 September 2015, conducted aboard fisheries survey vessel Bell M. Shimada
- Overview of the contribution of the Marine and Freshwater Research Institute to the CoralFISH project (2008-2012)
If you have a paper you would like us to feature in a future news post, please email us at email@example.com.