Links of the month: October 2018
5 November 2018
Recent publications from the Echoview community.
- Equipping an underwater glider with a new echosounder to explore
- Seabird densities and species and hydrographic features across Amchitka Pass, Aleutian Islands
- The euphausiid prey field for blue whales around a steep bathymetric feature in the southern California current system
- Ignoring the vertical dimension: biased view on feeding dynamics of vertically migrating sprat (Sprattus sprattus)
- Bioacoustic application on fisheries management in an artificial reefs’ ecological reserve of Bohai Gulf China
- Abundance and distribution of age-0 Walleye Pollock in the eastern Bering sea shelf during the Bering Arctic Subarctic Integrated Survey (BASIS) in 2014
- ICES CRR 344: Acoustic target classification
If you have a paper you would like us to feature in a future news post, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.