Links of the month: November 2020
30 November 2020
Read the publications from the Echoview user community for November.
- Critical threshold identified in the functional relationship between beaked whales and their prey
- Diel differences in blue whale (Balaenoptera musculus) dive behavior increase nighttime risk of ship strikes in northern Chilean Patagonia
- Effects of sphere suspension on echosounder calibrations
- Pelagic forage fish distribution in a dynamic shelf ecosystem – Thermal demands and zooplankton prey distribution
- Results of the acoustic-trawl survey of walleye pollock (Gadus chalcogrammus) on the U.S. Bering Sea Shelf in June-August 2018 (DY1807)
- Timing of spring sea-ice retreat and summer seabird-prey associations in the northern Bering Sea
- Uncalibrated multibeam echosounder capabilities for fish schools measuring and tracking. An application in the nearby of an Adriatic offshore structure
If you have a paper you would like us to feature in a future news post, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.