Links of the month: May 2019
31 May 2019
Publications from the Echoview user community for May.
- Report from a krill focused survey with RV Kronprins Haakon and land-based predator work in Antarctica during 2018/2019
- Local forage fish abundance influences foraging effort and offspring condition in an endangered marine predator
- Using a recreational grade echosounder to quantify the potential prey field of coastal predators
- Vertical distribution and diel migration of mesopelagic fishes on the northern slope of the South China sea
- The 2017 joint U.S. and Canada Pacific hake integrated acoustic and trawl survey
- Distribution, biomass, and demography of coastal pelagic fishes in the California Current Ecosystem during summer 2018 based on acoustic-trawl sampling
If you have a paper you would like us to feature in a future news post, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.