Links of the month: May 2018
5 June 2018
The latest research publications from Echoview users.
- Inshore acoustic surveys in the eastern and central Gulf of Alaska
- First in situ estimates of acoustic target strength of Antarctic toothfish (Dissostichus mawsoni)
- Coastal upwelling fronts as a boundary for planktivorous fish distributions
- Submarine canyons represent an essential habitat network for krill hotspots in a Large Marine Ecosystem
- Determining representative ranges of point sensors in distributed networks
If you have a paper you would like us to feature in a future news post, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.