Links of the month: March 2021
1 April 2021
Read the publications from the Echoview user community for March.
- Acoustic evidences of the beginning of anchovy (Engraulis encrasicolus) schooling in the Northern Alboran Sea (Mediterranean Sea)
- Differing prey associations and habitat use suggest niche partitioning by fin and humpback whales off Kodiak Island
- Hydroacoustic survey standardization: Inter-vessel differences in fish densities and potential effects of vessel avoidance
- Gizzard Shad Target Strength‐to‐Body Size Equations at Multiple Hydroacoustic Frequencies
- Multi-scale temporal variability in biological-physical associations in the NE Chukchi Sea
- Optimization of fishery resources assessment methods and ecological effects evaluation of artificial reefs
- Quantitative assessment of fish assemblages on artificial reefs using acoustic and conventional netting methods, in Xiangshan Bay, Zhejiang Province, China
- Stationary hydroacoustics demonstrates vessel avoidance biases during mobile hydroacoustic surveys of alewife in Lake Ontario
If you have a paper you would like us to feature in a future news post, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.