Links of the month: March 2019
1 April 2019
Publications from the Echoview user community for March.
- Power take-off system for a subsea tidal kite
- A preliminary study on seabed classification using a scientific echosounder
- Acoustic-based fishery-independent abundance index of juvenile bluefin tunas in the Bay of Biscay: results from the first three surveys and challenges
- Moon jellyfish aggregations observed by a scientific echo sounder and an underwater video camera and their relation to internal waves
- Report on the 2018 California Current Ecosystem (CCE) survey (1807RL), 26 June to 23 September 2018, conducted abroad NOAA ship Reuben Lasker
- Acoustic Vessel-of-Opportunity (AVO) index for midwater Bering sea walleye pollock, 2016-2017
- Atlantic herring and horse mackerel in 6aS/7b: Industry acoustic survey cruise report
- Seamount effects on the diel vertical migration and spatial structure of micronekton
- Report of the working group on stock annex: Sprat (Sprattus sprattus) in divisions 7.de (English Channel)
If you have a paper you would like us to feature in a future news post, please email us at email@example.com.