Links of the month: June 2020
30 June 2020
Read the publications from the Echoview user community for June.
- Towards more robust hydroacoustic estimates of fish abundance in the presence of pelagic macroinvertebrates
- Bloom-forming toxic cyanobacterium Microcystis: Quantification and monitoring with a high-frequency echosounder
- Jumbo flying squid Dosidicus gigas in the Peruvian sea, summer 2015
- How caged salmon respond to waves depends on time of day and currents
- 2020 State of the Science Report - Chapter 10: Environmental monitoring technologies and techniques for detecting interactions of marine animals with turbines
- Seasonal distribution of fish schools in Chujado marine ranching area using acoustic survey
- Upstream migration of fishes downstream of an under-construction hydroelectric dam and implications for the operation of fish passage facilities
- Projecting future habitat quality of three midwestern reservoir fishes under warming conditions
- Investigating biophysical linkages at tidal energy candidate sites: a case study for combining environmental assessment and resource characterisation
- Predicting subsurface sonar observations with satellite-derived ocean surface data in the California Current Ecosystem
- A method to accurately estimate fish abundance in offshore cages
If you have a paper you would like us to feature in a future news post, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.