Links of the month: June 2019
1 July 2019
Read the publications from the Echoview user community for June.
- Incorporating fish orientation into target strength-total length equations: Horizontal-Aspect target-Strength equations for gizzard shad Dorosoma cepedianum
- High individual flexibility in the foraging behavior of a marine predator, the common murre
- Report from a krill focused survey with RV Kronprins Haakon and land-based predator work in Antarctica during 2018/2019
- Towards acoustic discrimination of tropical tuna associated with Fish Aggregating Devices
- Fishery-independent observations of Atlantic menhaden abundance in the coastal waters south of New York
- International Blue Whiting Spawning Stock Survey (IBWSS) Spring 2019
If you have a paper you would like us to feature in a future news post, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.