Links of the month: July 2019
31 July 2019
Read the publications from the Echoview user community for July.
- Nonlinear relationship between Silver Carp density and their eDNA concentration in a large river
- Evaluating impacts of an extreme flood on a fish assemblage using hydroacoustics in a large reservoir of the Yangtze River basin, China
- StoX: an open source software for marine survey analyses
- Long-term measurements of fish backscatter from Saildrone unmanned surface vehicles and comparison with observations from a noise-reduced research vessel
- Don't work too hard: Subsampling leads to efficient analysis of large acoustic datasets
- Marine megafauna niche coexistence and hotspot areas in a temperate ecosystem
- In situ target strength of bigeye tuna (Thunnus obesus) associated with fish aggregating devices
If you have a paper you would like us to feature in a future news post, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.