Links of the month: February 2020
2 March 2020
Read the publications from the Echoview user community for February.
- Effects of impulsive, low frequency anthropogenic noise on pelagic prey in the North Sea
- Groundtruthing of pelagic forage fish detected by hydroacoustics in a whale feeding area using environmental DNA
- Estimating the biomass of a mixed-species complex using hydroacoustics and catch data from the Bay of Fundy and Scotian Shelf summer ecosystem survey
- Oceanographic structure and light levels drive patterns of sound scattering layers in a low-latitude oceanic system
- A multi-frequency acoustic method to estimate mean standard length of juvenile salmon in the Discovery Islands, British Columbia
If you have a paper you would like us to feature in a future news post, please email us at email@example.com.