Links of the month: February 2019
1 March 2019
Publications from the Echoview user community for February.
- Environmental Impact Report of the H2020 project PowerKite
- Consistent spatial patterns in multiple trophic levels occur around artificial habitats
- Scaling of size, shape and surface roughness in Antarctic krill swarms
- Influences of Lake Trout (Salvelinus namaycush) and Mysis diluviana on kokanee (Oncorhynchus nerka) in Lake Pend Oreille, Idaho
- Target strength of a common kelp species, Saccharina japonica, measured using quantitative echosounder in an indoor seawater tank
- Differences in reaction of bigeye tuna (Thunnus obesus) and skipjack tuna (Katsuwonus pelamis) to intermittent light
- Dynamics of predator-prey habitat use and behavioral interactions over diel periods at sub-tropical reefs
- Applicable statistical model to assess the status of the Namibian orange roughy (Hoplostethus atlanticus)
If you have a paper you would like us to feature in a future news post, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.