Links of the month: December 2020
4 January 2021
Read the publications from the Echoview user community for December.
- Autonomous vehicle surveys indicate that flow reversals retain juvenile fishes in a highly advective high‐latitude ecosystem
- Bottom hypoxia alters the spatial distribution of pelagic intermediate consumers and their prey
- Effects of artificial lighting at night (ALAN) on predator density and salmonid predation
- High-resolution sampling of a broad marine life size spectrum reveals differing size- and composition-based associations with physical oceanographic structure
- Predator and prey events at the entrance of a surface‐oriented fish collector at North Fork Dam, Oregon
If you have a paper you would like us to feature in a future news post, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.