Links of the month: December 2018
1 January 2019
Publications from the Echoview user community for the final month of 2018.
- Design of a cooperative winter survey for Atlantic menhaden
- Evaluating catchability in a large-scale gillnet survey using hydroacoustics: Making the case for coupled surveys
- In situ target strength of bigeye tuna (Thunnus obesus) at FADs
- Fish vertical distribution and marine mammal co-occurrence off Cape Hatteras, NC
- Hierarchical foraging movement of humpback whales relative to the structure of their prey
- Morphometric description of schools from two different stocks of the southernmost sprat Sprattus fuegenis
- Accuracy and precision of hydroacoustic estimates of Gizzard Shad abundance using horizontal beaming
If you have a paper you would like us to feature in a future news post, please email us at email@example.com.