Links of the month: August 2018
3 September 2018
Recent publications from the Echoview community.
- Comparison between acoustic Target Strength of Yellowfin Tuna (Thunnus albacares) and Longtail Tuna (Thunnus tonggol)
- Acoustic approach for estimation of Skipjack (Katsuwonus pelamis) abundance in Bone Bay
- IMOS SOOP-BA NetCDF Conventions
- Pacific herring response to surface predators in Prince William Sound, Alaska, USA
- Characterization of frequency and aggregation of the Antarctic Krill (Euphausia superba) using acoustics
- Combining seabird diet, acoustics and ecosystem surveys to assess temporal variability and occurrence of forage fish
- Examining the natural and disturbed behaviours of Alewife (Alosa pseudoharengus) using hydroacoustic surveys in Lake Ontario
If you have a paper you would like us to feature in a future news post, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.