Links of the month: April 2021
3 May 2021
Read the publications from the Echoview user community for April.
- Acoustic characteristics of a potentially important macroalgae, Sargassum horneri, for coastal fisheries
- Characterizing the three‐dimensional distribution of schooling reef fish with a portable multibeam echosounder
- Classification of various algae canopy, algae turf, and barren seafloor types using a scientific echosounder and machine learning analysis
- Comparison of mesopelagic organism abundance estimates using in situ target strength measurements and echo-counting techniques
- Environmental factors influencing annual sucker (Catostomus sp.) migration into a Great Lakes tributary
- Modelling the shoaling behaviour of pelagic fishes to improve acoustic stock assessment methods
- Predicting the distribution of foraging seabirds during a period of heightened environmental variability
- Stichting Wageningen Research Centre for Fisheries Research (CVO)
If you have a paper you would like us to feature in a future news post, please email us at email@example.com.