Links of the month: April 2018
3 May 2018
The latest research publications from Echoview users.
- Predator-prey dynamics mediate long-term production trends of Cisco (Coregonus artedi) in a northern Wisconsin lake
- Development of fishery independent index of abundance for Atlantic bluefin tuna in the Gulf of St Lawrence
- Spatial and temporal distribution patterns of acoustic backscatter in the New Zealand sector of the Southern Ocean
- Target strength of skipjack tuna (Katsuwanus pelamis) associated with fish aggregating devices (FADs)
- Evaluating habitat, prey, and mesopredator associations in a community of marine birds
- Acoustic‐trawl methods for surveying coastal pelagic fishes in the California current ecosystem
- Acoustically derived habitat associations of sympatric invasive bigheaded carps in a large river ecosystem
If you have a paper you would like us to feature in a future news post, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.