Links of the month - April 2017
28 April 2017
This month's publications from Echoview users.
- ICES CRR 336: Evaluation of a wideband echosounder for fisheries and marine ecosystem science
- Hierarchical influences of prey distribution on patterns of prey capture by a marine predator
- Detecting a nearshore fish parade using the adaptive resolution imaging sonar (ARIS): An automated procedure for data analysis
- From polar night to midnight sun: Diel vertical migration, metabolism and biogeochemical role of zooplankton in a high Arctic fjord (Kongsfjorden, Svalbard)
- Synoptic acoustic and trawl survey of winter-spawning cod in Ipswich Bay, western Gulf of Maine
- Environmental drivers of benthic fish distribution in and around Barrow Canyon in the northeastern Chukchi Sea and western Beaufort Sea
If you have a paper you would like us to feature in a future news post, please email us at email@example.com.