Introduction to Echoview 9: a free webinar
3 July 2018
During this free webinar Echoview Software's Product Manager, Briony Hutton, will guide you through some of the new features included in Echoview 9.
The Echoview 9 webinar is for users who are familiar with Echoview and would like to learn more about the new features in our latest release.
New features that will be covered include:
- Transducer and frequency automation
- New features for Simrad EK80 wideband data analysis
- Detection and analysis of submerged vegetation
- ...plus other interesting new features that we've added to Echoview 9
The webinar will be held on:
- PST: Tuesday July 31st at 2:30 pm
- EST: Tuesday July 31st at 5:30 pm
- UTC: Tuesday July 31st at 9:30 pm
- AEST: Wednesday August 1st at 7:30 am
- Or find the event time for your location here
Please register your interest by clicking the link below and filling in your details.
The webinar will also be recorded and shared online at a later date.