Introduction to Echoview 8: a live webinar
21 April 2017
During this free live webinar Echoview Software's Product Manager, Briony Hutton, will guide you through some of the great new features available in Echoview 8.
The webinar is ideal for users who are already familiar with Echoview and would like to see a demonstration of the new features in the latest release.
Features being covered include:
- An introduction to the Echoview Data File Format
- Using the new Attenuated Signal Removal operator
- The increased functionality and benefits of the multibeam surface
- ...and other interesting new features in Echoview 8.
The webinar will be held on:
- PST: Tuesday May 16th at 2:00 pm
- EST: Tuesday May 16th at 5:00 pm
- UTC: Tuesday, May 16th at 9:00 pm
- AEST: Wednesday May 17th at 7:00 am
- Or find the event time for your location here.
Please register your interest by clicking the link below and filling in your details.
The webinar will also be recorded and shared online at a later date.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.