Echoview 11 sneak peek: changing Variable Properties on multiple echograms at once
28 January 2020
Since Echoview 7, we’ve been increasing the number of Variable Properties settings that can be changed for multiple variables at the same time. In Echoview 11, we’re adding access to even more settings:
- For multibeam echograms only:
- Echogram Display page: Flip horizontally, Show multibeam bottom preview, Show direction labels (for multibeam variables)
- For all multibeam and single beam echograms:
- Echogram Display page: Flip vertically
- Data page: Minimum threshold and Maximum threshold settings
- Regions page: Visible region classes
- Calibration page: Transducer
To change the settings on multiple echograms at once, select multiple variables in the dataflow window:
Then right-click and select Variable Properties:
Echoview 11 will allow you to change a variety of settings as shown below:
A great time saver!
Have you seen our previous sneak peeks for Echoview 11?
- Real-time data visualization and analysis for more file formats
- New distance mode options for single beam school detection
- Custom grid lines and labels, and improved color legends
Echoview 11 will be available for beta testing soon. Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified of the beta release, as well as other news from the Echoview team.