Introduction to Echoview 10: a free webinar
2 July 2019
During this webinar Echoview Software's Product Manager, Briony Hutton, will guide you through some of the new features included in Echoview 10.
The Echoview 10 webinar is free to attend online, and is designed for users who are familiar with Echoview and would like to learn more about the exciting new features in our latest release.
New features that will be covered include:
- The Code operator, with a built-in Python interpreter that can be used for custom algorithm development
- Line-referenced echogram display
- The Command interface and Console dialog box: a new way to control Echoview using a simple, string-based syntax
- New analysis variables for “echometrics” and region altitude
The webinar will be held on:
- PDT: Thursday July 25 2019 at 2:30 pm
- EDT: Thursday July 25 2019 at 5:30 pm
- UTC: Thursday July 25 2019 at 9:30 pm
- AEST: Friday July 26 2019 at 7:30 am
- Or find the event time for your location here
Please register your interest in participating in the webinar by clicking the link below and filling in your details.
The webinar will also be recorded and shared online at a later date.
Webinar now available via https://www.echoview.com/products-services/news/watch-now-the-introduction-to-echoview-10-webinar