Echoview 10 now available
30 May 2019
Have you read about our latest release? Echoview 10 is now available, with a wide range of exciting new features.
Features added in Echoview 10 include:
- The Code operator, with a built-in Python interpreter that can be used for custom algorithm development
- New analysis variables for “echometrics” and region altitude
- Line-referenced echogram display
- Export to the ICES acoustic trawl survey database CSV file format
- The Command interface and Console dialog box: a new way to control Echoview using a simple, string-based syntax
- Improved performance for Simrad EK80 pulse compressed data
- ...and more!
Echoview 10 can be downloaded from our website or, if you have a previous version of Echoview already installed, the update can be accessed by running Echoview, going to the Help menu and then clicking Check For Updates.
A live webinar demonstrating Echoview 10's features will be coming soon.
Echoview 10 is available to all license holders with an up-to-date Maintenance and Technical Support (MATS) subscription. To find out if your subscription is current please contact email@example.com.