Full Time | Hobart
Our company is based in historic Battery Point, a few steps from Salamanca Place and the Hobart waterfront. You'll be working in a professional, flexible and friendly environment with a team who are passionate about the software they develop and sell.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for day-to-day sales activity to maintain customer relationships and generate sales
Your responsibilities will include:
- Perform sales process tasks as required – respond to enquiries, qualify leads, develop quotations, progress opportunities and finalise sales
- Develop and maintain long-term, trusted relationships with customers
- Maintain an understanding of customer needs and assist in communications between customers and internal product support staff
- Ensure the company’s CRM and sales systems are accurate and appropriately used
- Contribute to company marketing and business development through customer communications and attendance of trade shows
You will have
- the right to work in Australia
- the ability to undertake occasional international travel
- experience in CRM use and administration
- a sales background
- proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Experience in software business or marine science will be an advantage.
Please forward enquiries and applications to email@example.com by Friday 20 September 2019.