Echosounder data processing using Echoview: An Echoview training course will provide you with the skills to understand your single-beam and/or multibeam echosounder data, and to process it efficiently using Echoview. Courses are offered globally and are tailored to best suit your level of experience and particular learning requirements. They are classroom based and run by one or more of our skilled and experienced Echoview staff trainers.
For course details, including pricing, please download our training brochure.
If you are interested in training but can't make it to any of the scheduled courses, please email email@example.com to let us know.
- Trainer: Dr. Haley Viehman
- Status: Submissions closed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this course
- Venue to be finalized
Meet us at the following events:
- 29 September 2019 - 3 October 2019
- Reno, Nevada
- In 2019, The Wildlife Society and American Fisheries Society will come together for the first-ever joint conference of these two organizations. The event will likely be the largest gathering of fish and wildlife professionals ever, and will provide unprecedented opportunities for science-sharing and potential collaboration.
- 27 October 2019 - 31 October 2019
- Seattle, USA
- OCEANS is the bi-annual event for global marine technologists, engineers, students, government officials, lawyers, and advocates. These industry thought leaders gather for four days to highlight relevant topics and current trends, while creating a community of learners and influencers who consistently advance research, practices, and policies for the marine field.
- 11 November 2019 - 13 November 2019
- National Taiwan Ocean University, Keelung, Taiwan
- The 13th AFAS annual meeting to promote the dissemination and development of fisheries acoustics in Asia.