Links of the month: January 2019
4 February 2019
Publications from the Echoview user community for the first month of 2019.
- Blue whiting distribution and migration of Greenland waters
- The co-distribution of Arctic cod and its seabird predators across the marginal ice zone in Baffin Bay
- Forage species swarm in response to coastal upwelling
- Movement and diet of humpback whales (megaptera novaeangliae) in relation to capelin (mallotus villosus) off the east coast of Newfoundland
- Identifying small pelagic Mediterranean fish schools from acoustic and environmental data using optimized artificial neural networks
- Hydroacoustic data-analysis recommendations to quantify pre-fish abundance in shallow, target-rich ecosystems
If you have a paper you would like us to feature in a future news post, please email us at email@example.com.